mounting

Applbit

Reaction score
How do i get the sensor and the cam pointing to the same spot?
thanks

Dbworld

Reaction score
HA!!  i just Guestimated.  The camera has a wide enough view to take pics without perfect aim.  I taped off the siides of my sensor so something has to be pretty much there before the camera takes a pic.

Applbit

Reaction score
im using the rs sensor, should i tape the sides off as well and if so how much should i tape?

Dbworld

Reaction score
I used the RS Sensor also.  I taped off about 1/4 on each side.  I'm new to this, but my first set of pics came out pretty nice.   I covered them up with folded over duct tape first and walked tested with the test light until the sensor would trip Then  I put a garbage can there...did the same on the other side. I have my camera mounted in the box so I can look through the view finder.  I was able to see both trash cans and figured that was about right.  

Actually I have all the Canon sensors exposed behind the glass.  Says here you don;t need to, but thought they are all on the camera for some reason...might as well used them.

davered1

Reaction score
Applbit

I leave only 4 bars in center of fresnal lens uncovered ,but you might need to leave a bit more with the pf because from what I have read they take a bit longer to flash than older cams

Latest Posts

Top Bottom