• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Moving to Oregon?

Hey guys, might have a job opportunity in the Albany OR area .... Area looks beautiful but I'm concerned it might be too liberal out there for me. I'm in southern california, in a more rural area.... We ride horses, hunt, fish, garden, and raise/butcher our own animal. I have a great job here but need to think about moving because the city is moving in on us. The whole purpose in moving is to go to an area where we can have 10+ acres, raise more cows, pigs, ect and have prime hunting and fishing nearby. I don't mind liberals as long as it's not california ghetto Obama type ones. Any info is appreciated! Thanks guys....

hks95134

Banned
Oregon has a complex drawing system for deer and elk hunting, same as most Western states.

I have found that the best hunting for both is around The Crater Lake just outside of the Park boundaries.

This is akin to Yosemite in California.

These parks hold a whole lot of deer. You just need to catch them on their way out on a very snowy day.

scottmarine

Oregon has a complex drawing system for deer and elk hunting, same as most Western states.

I have found that the best hunting for both is around The Crater Lake just outside of the Park boundaries.

This is akin to Yosemite in California.

These parks hold a whole lot of deer. You just need to catch them on their way out on a very snowy day.
Oregon is a great place to hunt. Drawing is not to complex it's the same general idea as California. Don't draw they have over the counter tags for certain zones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The liberals there bowhunt too. Not like the inner city libtards here. Your neighbors will likely burn a joint daily but for the most part are not a problem.

Top Bottom