ms-20 2-4 sec delay

youngtrout

Reaction score
Hello this is youngtrout, new to the forum.      I have read these pages over and over and would like to thank everyone out there for providing this valuable info to hunter, my thanks goes out to people like Davered1 for helping me out already with my sensor.

My question is this, from the forum I heard that the canon af's do not need a refresh, If I am correct in saying this I was wondering if there was a way to change my test mode in my sensor (ms-20), 2-4 seconds to something like 10 seconds. To allow the camera to catch up, (without using a timer!)  If anyone out there has done this, and can help me I would appriciate it!   I know there are timers out there but I am happy with my auto mode 90 secs to 120secs, but would like to add a longer time in the test mode.

Thanks to anyone out there who could help me ,,         Youngtrout

davered1

Reaction score
 You just have to swap R26 out for a 220k resistor. it will give you a 8- 10 second shutter press in test mode.

youngtrout

Reaction score
Hey, Davered1, Again thanks so much.  Will try it tomorrow, I am sure it will work.  This will get me by before I try to tackle one of Brian or JoeD's timers.  Antelope season is coming up and those waterholes are not going to watch thewmselves!

buckmarkhnter

Reaction score
Davered1,  What 220 ohm resistor would you recomend?  Radio Shack list 1/8-5 watt  resistors, also in carbon-film and metal oxide.  I don't know very much about this kind of things.  thanks

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
I believe the 1/8 watt are what are in the stock board, but I have never had any problem with 1/4 watt.

davered1

Reaction score
any 1/8 or 1/4 resistor will work. ITS  a 220 K not 220 ohm.

Advertisement

Top Bottom