MS 20 Fresnal lense

FLBowhunter

Reaction score
I was thinking about trying to put the MS 20 fresnal lense in front of my RS PIR to increase the distance of the RS PIR.  Does anyone know if this will work?  I would just use the MS 20 but, I like the orientation of the RS when used in a small box.
Thanks,
-FLBowhunter-

shrtcirkt

Reaction score
FLBowhunter,
The important thing to remember about Fresnel lenses is the focal distance. As long as the focal distance is right the lens should work, but I am not sure if you will get any more distance out of it.
I have custom lenses from Fresnel Technologies, they get my PIR's out to about 55' which is further then the flash of the OWL PF reaches. The focal distance is 0.53".
If you would like to try one email me and I could set something up with you.

SIMPLEARKANSAN

Reaction score
shrtcirkt, I had read on an earlier post that you could order different colored fresnel lens.  I looked up the company you're referring to and couldn't begin to find what I'm referring to.  I use the ms20 pir.  If you could please post a link to a colored lens that would work with the ms20 I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks.

shrtcirkt

Reaction score
SA,
They do not have their colors listed on the website that I know of. You can call themn and they can tell you everythig that they do have though.
My lenses are smoke grey color.
Hope this helps

Latest Posts

Top Bottom