MS20 for 7.88

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
Went to Walmart tonight and low and behold they actually reduced the price on something I need.  MS20 sensors went to $7.88 each.  Yahoo!!!

I am using velcro to secure my battery packs and decided to check the sewing department at Walmart.  They had velcro strips with adhesive, 2 strips 2" x 4" for $2.44.  Then I saw a 4 foot roll 2" wide for $5.96.  It's Velcro brand and has a waterproof adhesive for outdoor use that "sticks" to plastic.   Just thought I'd pass it along for you velcro users.

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
AEH - I went to Wal-Mart a couple of weeks ago and bought an MS20/WM2 and it was $6.97.  It was the first one that I bought, so I wasn't sure what the usual price was. It said $6.97 was the roll back price. How much are they usually? Maybe I should go grab another one incase they decide to roll that price back "up"....

gantley

Reaction score
well!  i have been paying $8.97 after the dollar reduction in price here in Lufkin TX.  I am getting the ideal that Wal-Mart adjust prices according to area and demand.

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
I went out during lunch yesterday to the Wal-Mart closest to where I work and bought another one for $6.97. I checked at the Wal-Mart closest to my house they are $7.88!

Top Bottom