MS20/WM2 still availible?

Bolink654

Reaction score
Just found this site here after figuring someone had probably made thier own game cam for cheaper and had a write up some were.
I'm just going to find one of the 35mm's listed that work on eBay for cheap and use that. Thats the idea anyway, to keep it under $40. I see theres a few Olympus infinity jr.s to be had.
So my question is, as the site is pretty 'old', is wal-mart still carrying the MS20/WM2 PIR? If so whats the current price? I checked wally worlds website but it rather sucks.
I've also already got a gel cell 12v, so I'll be useing the RS 12VDC reed relay.
I really just want to see whats eating all my corn!

jayber

Reaction score
The last time I looked at a Wal-Mart in my area, 2-3 months ago, they had at least ten of them sitting on the shelf for ~$10 each. You could always call ahead or ask or if you show up and they don't have any, ask someone to do a search of other surrounding locations.

Bolink654

Reaction score
Well I was there today. Seems the only type of PIR sensor lights and just sensors they carry are all 'Brinks' brand.
YGM in a few, coyotebandit.

thehunter

Reaction score
Bolink654,

The MS20 is getting real hard to find. Mainstay and Regent has the same PIR sensor MS20, but the WM stores around the house and other areas do not carry this brand anymore.

Good luck in your search for the MS20 board.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom