MSN users Questions answered

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
Members,
     Dont know if this gonna fly, but here we go! I have had numerous questions and cant find anyone or have to wait 3 days for a hopefully correct answer. I was wondering if this could be a post for addresses for like MSN where we are able to reach someone in seconds with critical questions or just to shoot the breeze (talk abt ppl really). Im a talker and it is really hard for me to sit here, read, and then be real quite. I believe we all could benefit from this on a friendly cam buddy list...oh well thats my thoughts and if anyone would like to post there address that would be awesome.

MSN address>>> sandt440@aol.com

thanks Steve  

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Steve, how do you go about doing this, I guess I'm getting to be an old #@rt.

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
go to                        http://messenger.msn.com/               this will get ya to the download page and its just follow directions from there on. just make sure your system is on the right one or for the download takes just a few minutes. windows 95-98...bla bla bla   It will ask for your address and other stuff its free and no spam. im new at it but everyone can get it and we have questions we can get answers. ya have to then after the download look in your mail and there will be a comformation email just copy and paste the url and your in MSN. then ya have to add people....... ok good luck steve

coyotebandit

Reaction score
People still use Macs? :smile-big-blue:

I thought apples were just used for feeding deer now?

gtk

Reaction score
lmbo @ coyotebandit  

that's sure to stir up some stink w/any mac users here :)

Top Bottom