MULE DEER SHEDS???

redneck_trevor20

Reaction score
Im interested in seeing if anyone in cali found and sheds. if so lets see em and what zone they were in.

KTKT70

Reaction score
i think there could b sum up at my dads place. There is 27acers to walk around and look. If any one wants to go hike and look for some... Just let me know. There is big game up there so forsure to b big stuff on the ground if we can just find it.

bloodshed

Reaction score
i find alot of sheds from the d6 zone near anderson valley we find lots every year i will try to take a pic and post soon on some of the ones i have found

mtnsammy

Reaction score
KT; I love a good hike. If there is game on it or sheds it is all the better. Next Spring if you want some good company on a shed hike let me know. The wife n I can drive up, do some BBQing and pound out some boots. Not many offer PP hikes. Have you seen sheds before there? I have never found any shed fields in 30 years of hunting. My next explore will be back in Wyoming as the host has over 300 deer attack his property every winter.

KTKT70

Reaction score
nice. I am always down to meet new people and do sum walking around. I made a mistake on the land size. not 27 acres but 27k acres. I my self have not found the sheds but my dad knows a few people that look for them each year. The elk are the same big monsters that you pay $20k at Tejon to try and hunt. The land is one valley away and game cross from the ranch and back.

KTKT70

Reaction score
KT; I love a good hike. If there is game on it or sheds it is all the better. Next Spring if you want some good company on a shed hike let me know. The wife n I can drive up, do some BBQing and pound out some boots. Not many offer PP hikes. Have you seen sheds before there? I have never found any shed fields in 30 years of hunting. My next explore will be back in Wyoming as the host has over 300 deer attack his property every winter.
was up at the valley the week before the snow.I found 2 sheds. Noting big and I think ne was from last year. As far as making a trip and doing a bbq. You and your wife are welcome anytime. Just let me know a date yall like. I hear you on not many people offering privet land to hike. For me its all about sharing what we have and trying to learn as much as we can along the way. You will love the valley. Its real big and right next door to Tejon. You can see al the same game that you would over there.

Take care and talk to u soon.

jesus is lord

Reaction score
shed hunting

was reading your blog i am a life long hunter. i am always looking for land owners.i would love to hike your land and look for sheds if the offer is still good.

KTKT70

Reaction score
always room for another friend. I like your screen name by the way. Just let me know where you are and when you got some time. The only hunt we can do on the land is for sheds. We could also hit the range if you want to pop some rounds.

KTKT70

Reaction score
Anyone ready to shed hunt?????

I am sure there is some good stuff on the ground. Just have to get out there and find it.

Last edited:

KTKT70

Reaction score
lets get up there and find some stuff before all the big ones are gone. :deer:

Mjp62

Reaction score
We found some old sheds in x9A last week. Question, Do you folks think the winter was so mild that most of the shedding was done in the high country this year?

Top Bottom