• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

MULEY51 RIP

cjack

I jus t got a phone call from a very kind lady who said she found a note In her late husbands car that had my phone # and a description of my old car. After talking with her for awhile I figured out it was the wife of MULEY51. She informed me that he had past away and found the note in her car as she was cleaning it out. MULEY51 had deer hunted in D7 every year and we had PM'ed many times hoping to meet up because I have a cabin in Shaver Lake and he always hunted with family at Wishon.
You all might remember his posts about his son Sean who was killed in a military helicopter training accident. I always felt a connection with him because we both had lost children way too early and he was always understanding of my plight.
Thoughts and prayers go out to Muley51 and all of his family and friends............. RIP my friend

baco

Sorry to hear this I always enjoyed his posts and could tell he loved his son very much RIP mule 51

KTKT70

Darn it. I was wondering if he was around after I posted on his sons birthday. He seemed to be a real good guy. Sorry to hear he is gone. RiP buddy!!

inchr48

Always enjoyed his posts about hunting with his family, and multi-generations. If I recall rightly, his wife recently started hunting with him. RIP Muley51, I'm sure Sean was waiting for you.

Wow this is absolutely shocking to me I am so saddened he was a great jho member for sure always enjoyed his post and interaction here on jho.
He will be truly missed and my prayers and condolences goes out to his wife and family members. Hope u and Sean are now together r.i.p. brorher......tra

cjack

Always enjoyed his posts about hunting with his family, and multi-generations. If I recall rightly, his wife recently started hunting with him. RIP Muley51, I'm sure Sean was waiting for you.
Yes inchr48, His wife told me that he took her out hunting for her first time after he lost his son and he showed her what to do and put her on a buck her first time out. Good father, husband and mentor.

P304X4

A tragic loss indeed. Rest in peace Muley51 you will be missed. Thoughts and prayers to the family and all he left behind.

dustin ray

The pic of his Family four generation of hunters that he was so proud of was vary cool. A Tragic loss he will be missed:soldier saluting:

FoCoHugh

JHO Team Member
Tough. Life is so fragile. His posts about his boy were gut wrenching.

God bless his wife. Glad she reached out. I hope she is surrounded by loved ones.

I hate death.

Top Bottom