MUZZLELOADER SUPPLIES IN SO CAL

VHRAM

Reaction score
Ive never really thought about were to get blackpowder supplies from.I heard so guys talkin about getting supplies from wal mart so i tried them and all I got was a blank stare and a huh? I tried the turners in the valley and theve got a couple of bp rifles in the case with literally just a handful of supplies. Do most of you guys just order over the net or catalog?

FTTPOW

Reaction score
It all depends on what supplis you're looking for. Dixie Gun Works, Track of the Wolf, Golden Age Arms, and Log Cabin Gun Shop, just to name a few, all have web sites and can supply you with everything from hard-to-get parts to clothing. I've made purchases from them all in the past, but mostly by visiting their booths at the Nationals in Friendship, Indiana. I don't know what's available to you in your area, but if you don't mind mail order, you should find nearly everything from one of these places.

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
I bought last bottle (1) of powder and buffalo bullets (1 box) from the Turners in Fountain Valley about 2 years ago. They haven't restocked the shelves since.

I've been to Walker 47 in Anaheim. They are a SASS store, but they should have everything you need. Maybe not everything if you have an inline setup.

VHRAM

Reaction score
thanks fttpow Ive recently order from both track of the wolf and dixie gun works, they look great ill have to try the other ones you mentioned.

fullsack what is a sass shop?

Im shooting a .54 tc renegade , .50 tc hawken , and a .54 tc scout.ive been looking into getting a green mountain barrel for the renegade and set it up for hunting , just not sure on twist and lenght to go with yet.

EL CAZADOR

Kiss The Ring
Reaction score
Originally posted by VHRAM@Jul 27 2004, 08:29 PM
what is a sass shop?
Single Action Shooting Society. Walking into Walker 47 is like stepping foot into old Tombstone. All the old western clothing, handlebar mustaches, the whole kitchen sink. All their firearms are blackpowder, so they should have everything your looking for.

Top Bottom