• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

My .222 bolt is stuck

restes

View attachment 82393

The smaller handle on the bolt is stuck it got twisted and now doesn't line back up in my rifle can any one tell me how to fix this? This is a bolt for my sako .222

Last edited:

Brnsvllyjohn

We need more info. I could not find a Sako action that has a bolt that looks like that. What model Sako is it??
John

rosss1897

push the fireing pin back, then turn the rear of the bolt to the right use a piece of wood or a plastic screw driver handel on the firing pin the part that contects with the trigger ,i think its the part on the other side of the bolt handel, i belive its a old sako vixen rifle

Top Bottom