My 2nd Homebrew Complete!!

cedar N sandy

Reaction score
  Finally finished my second homebrew. This one has been a long time coming. Still using the MS20 and Owl PF but opted to put the pir inside the housing this time. I don't have a timer wired up yet but there is ample room and access to add one later.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
cedar N sandy

I love the size of that Enclosure ! ! !  It looks like it was custom made for the contents, perfect fit.

It looks like you put a little Camo tape on the camera itself, around the Lens......

I'm wondering about that half round flash hole (Don't want to Lisp when you say that) tho, casting a low shadow across the ground from the cam to the animal?

Tinhorn

(Edited by Tinhorn at 6:44 pm on July 3, 2001)

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Well, don't just sit there, tell us what kind of box you used

Nice cam cedar.

cedar N sandy

Reaction score
Thanks for the replys.
Tinhorn...I haven't taken any trial pics with it like I did my first cam so I may have to do some trimming on the opening but so far on my other cam the half round flash hole (you are right ...wouldn't want Mom to hear me say that) works fine. Yeah I added a little camo to my PF ......silver kinda clashed with my camo job.

spectr17...using the RobRoy enclosure. It is a fiberglass weatherproof electrical box. They are on the net but are sold only at industrial electrical supply warehouses.

Here is my whole family of cams including my factory Camtrakker.

Richard Webb

Reaction score
Hi Cedar - They look good.  Wonder how you seal the MS20 PIR inside the enclosure?  I have a MS20 & Ammo Can sitting here, and had planned to hang the entire MS20 assembly (less the light sockets) on the outside. Now, after seeing how trim your new cam looks, I'm thinking about an inside mounting of the PIR.

Top Bottom