For Rent My Big Bear Lake Vacation Home is for Rent!

henmar77

Reaction score
ALL the Resorts are making snow. Time to hit the slopes!!

Click here for snow report: http://www.snowsummit.com/winter/mountain-information/weather

PM for more information!

Escape to Alpine Oasis, located within walking distance to the resort shuttles, lake and conveniences. This beautifully updated cabin is surrounded by lush landscaping and has the amenities for an enjoyable vacation.

The open living, kitchen and dining area are ideal for families and groups. A wrap-around reclining sofa has seating for everyone in front of the cozy gas fireplace, Foosball table, and flat screen TV with cable. Step outside to the back deck for barbequing on the propane grill, have a seat and look at the stars or head down to ground level and read a book in the shade on the brick patio. Kids will love running around in the grassy, fenced backyard while the adults soak in the hot tub. The kitchen is complete with expansive granite counter tops, large refrigerator and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.

The first bedroom is located on the main level with a full and twin bed. A half bath and large laundry room is also on the main floor.

Upstairs you will find the spacious master suite with private deck, peek-a-boo lake views and 2 queen beds. The master bathroom features granite counters with double sink, jetted tub and separate shower with river rock floor and granite surround. Two more bedrooms complete this level, both with a queen and twin bed. A full bathroom down the hall with tub/shower combo.

Your mountain getaway awaits!

Features: Hot Tub, Propane Barbeque, Home Gym, Walk to Resort Shuttle and Lake, Cable, Foosball Table, Gas Fireplace, Internet, Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counters, Deck, Landscaped Yard, Master Suite with Jetted Tub, Washer and Dryer, Towels and Linens Provided

This property is perfect for guests who value newer construction or completely remodeled homes with tasteful interior design. Enjoy a pleasing modern or cabin themed decor, newer furniture and updated fixtures and appliances.

Sleeping Arrangements:

Master Suite: 2 Queen (Upper Level)
Bedroom 2: Full and Twin (Main Level)
Bedroom 3: Queen and Twin (Upper Level)
Bedroom 4: Queen and Twin (Upper Level)

Memorial Day $300.00
Thanksgiving $600.00 July 4th $500.00
Winter Weekend (Dec 2nd and on) $600.00 Labor Day $350.00
Winter Weekday (Dec 2nd and on) $250.00 March Weekend $400.00
Ski Week (Feb 17th - Feb18th) $400.00 March Weekday $225.00
Spring Weekend $250.00
Christmas (Dec 22nd/24th - Dec 27th) - 3 -5 ngts $800.00 Spring Weekday $200.00
New Years (Dec 28th - Jan 2nd) - 3 -5 ngts $950.00 Summer Weekend $400.00
Summer Weekday $225.00
Martin Luther King Weekend (Jan 14th -Jan 18th) - 3 night minimum $750.00 Fall Weekend $250.00
Presidents Day (Feb 11th-15th) - 3 night minimum $750.00 Fall Weekday $200.00
St. Patricks Weekend $500.00

Where's Bruce?

Reaction score
Pet friendly? Booked after Christmas this year? My teen's into snowboarding now.

henmar77

Reaction score
3 inches of power fell yesterday! Time to hit the slopes!

KTKT70

Reaction score
Sounds like a fun place. I will remember to watch this each year. I'm real intrested when you get a king bed in the master. Lol I guess I could push the 2 queens together so my big tall butt could fit. Best of luck. Real nice pad.

Top Bottom