My Buddies Big Azz Bass!..pics

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
This is a great example of a wild Florida Strain Bass that my good freind hooked last week. Me and him are always sending each other back and forth trophy bass pics like this, he's the only other person I know who hooks big bass regularly like me also, that's why we get along so well, we both are addicted to hooking Monster bass....lol.....enjoy!....tra

4078-picsay.jpeg

4082-picsay.jpeg

D8hntr

Reaction score
That's a pig!!!👍..always been a dream of mine to fish Okeechobee. Are you close? Haven't caught a big bass in a long time. 97 to be exact. Lol. Caught a 14, a 12 and a 10lber in a two week span. Out of a buddy's pond in our foothills out here. Catch 1-4lbers all the time. The big ones have been eluding me. Lol.

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
D8hntr I live about a 1 1/2 from the famous Lake O. Were there are some once in a lifetime trophy bass for anglers to hook. But the truth of the mater is u can get DD bass almost anywhere in a pond or canal in Florida without going to a big lake.heres a college student who hook this one 3 yrs ago just a few miles from me, I still have to go fish that lake.
U can hook a trophy lunker in a puddle out here in Florida.....lol.
The reason u haven't caught any Monster bass in a long time is because in 97' u hooked three trophy bass of a lifetime then in 2 weeks, that's phenomenal for sure bro and hard to repeat. But when u r a bass addict u r never satisfied I know...lol
I haven't posted it yet but my July "Report from the ponds " for trophy bass is on line now. Google ( WaterlifeMagazine) check it out and tell me what u think. U can check out all the past issues i am in too.. tra

20200704_183515.jpg

20200704_183558.jpg

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Reaction score
Yesterday at sunset I hooked a pond Monster I sent my buddy a pic right away and he sends me these pics right back saying hes getting into them too. I guess it was a great sunset for both of us hooking lunkers.
Then Check out my pond Monster in my Daytime & Sunset thread, enjoy!.....tra

4296-picsay.jpeg

4295-picsay.jpeg

Top Bottom