My Chick Confiscated my Stetson. I feel nakid....

Yamaha Cowboy

OK she's my fiance now. She kept my Black Stetson, box and all at her place. Now what :skeered:?
Jeeze! I take her to BBQ with my old buddies and “them wives” spend time with her and next thing I know I’m banned from Vegas and she keeps the hat till me marry.
Ok I get the Vegas part. Who hasn’t woke up in a bathtub with panties strapped to your wrists at some point there? Right? But my hat??? I need a hug...

Last edited:

THE ROMAN ARCHER

It's a sad day for sure my friend sorry to hear that. Darn, times have changed back in the ol days they would try to keep something sentimental of yours like a sweater, leather jacket or class school ring to prove they were dating u and they were your girl.
Butt not the Stetson that's just not right, well u know what they " say a man without his stetson is like a man without his ".......lol...tra

P.s. that's why I use to always keep a spare m/c helmet at my friends house as a back up. when my biker girls I dated thought they were slick and keep the helmet I would let them use thinking this way I wouldn't ride any other girls being without it, but always had a back up plan, they weren't the only ones that were slick..... he he...tra

Still have a hand full more in a bin.
So go gets u another stetson and stash it somewhere. ..lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

P304X4

How on earth did you ever let her get her hands on your stetson? Blessings and happiness to you and your soon to be wife.
I've seen beavers and I've seen stetsons but a beaver stetson just ain't natural.:skeered:

slanttop357

The big question is............how dose she feel about when deer/Duck/Dove season comes around you will be taking several days off to go hunt no ifs and's or butt's ???????????

hunterdoug

How on earth did you ever let her get her hands on your stetson? Blessings and happiness to you and your soon to be wife.
I've seen beavers and I've seen stetsons but a beaver stetson just ain't natural.:skeered:
My bad...just looked, buffalo colection, mink, 7 1/2....I'm guessing mink is the color,

THE ROMAN ARCHER

Well u did say in your title u feel naked without it, don't feel bad some people still feel naked with one on....lol...tra

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

P304X4

Y.C. Forgot to mention that many ladies have no sense of humor when it comes to picking wedding songs..."Another one bites the dust" might not be a good sugestion. BTW is she the outdoors type who'll go hunting/fishing with you?

TRA I think you've been waaayyyy to close to turtle backsides one time to many.

Last edited:

Top Bottom