My first buck......

markr

Reaction score
I just wanted to say again how great this site is!! After having my cams out for 42 days and 4 rolls of film i finally got my first buck. However this buck is no stranger to me. Back in the early bow season, on the last week, i shot this buck with my video camera. Having already filled my buck tag on a scrawny 3 pointer i was left to enjoy only the site of him. Oh how many nights i stayed awake wondering if he made it through PA's tough gun season. Well thanks to jesse and all the people involved with site i now have confirmed of my dreams. I'm now trying to find the easiest way to post pics without the use of a scanner so i can share my pics. If anyone could direct me to a way i would be thankful. Again thanks to all.  

Dbworld

Reaction score
easiest way is to just get digital images done from development.  Usually you can either get a cd, disk, or they will put them out on the net somewhere.

Applbit

Reaction score
Wal-mart will put you pics on the net for 97 cents.

bikehike

Reaction score
markr, I'm in the same situation, I had my film developed but I do not have a scanner. I took pictures of my pictures with mt digital but that doesn't cut it. Here is what I have found out so far,
If you try to get your pictures scanned it will cost you $5.00 a picture, barf. You also have the option of getting your pictures developed and having the prints in your hands and send the negatives off so they can be put on a disk, cd or on the net. The cost is just a couple of dollars more than the 1 hour development. I have a couple of buck pictures and several good doe pictures I would like to post but I'm not willing to pay $5:00 a pict. The next roll I get developed I will have them put it on a CD. Hope this helps..

max

Reaction score
Guys.. I believe someone posted that Walmart and Kmart develop your film and will upload your pictures to their sites for free..Look at the small box to check off for this service the next roll you drop off?They will charge you to put it on a CD but it should be part of the regular service if you ask them or check off the box?

FLBowhunter

Reaction score
I send my film to snapfish.com.  They pay the shipping, it's cheep (like $3) and they e-mail you your pics and send you hard copies.  The down side is you have to wait for the film to get there via snail mail.

(Edited by FLBowhunter at 8:05 am on Feb. 9, 2002)

Top Bottom