My first camera

ShearMadness

Reaction score
I put my first camera out on sunday may 19th. I didn't get any pics by thursday the 23rd. I guess they don't use the same trails as in the fall. So on thursday I moved it to a spot near a field that I know there is plenty of deer activity. I went today to check on the camera and the whole roll of 24 was used. I raced to the 1 hour place to get the roll developed. When I went to pick the pictures up I gave the lady my name and she said "oh your the guy with all the pretty deer pictures, their eyes are really pretty". Well i couldn't wait to tear into them. I used 3 pictures for test and the other 21 were deer. I didn't even have a problem. I thought the sensor might need adjusting or I would have some flash bleed. They came out perfect and my hats off to all you guys at this site. Thank you.

Shrewshooter

Reaction score
OK, Your not getting off that easy! Where is the pics? It sounds like things worked out great for you and your new cam. Congrats on a job well done . Mike

MBullism

Reaction score
They came out "perfect"?... Well.., I guess that's it, then.  Gotta pack it up and find a new hobby (LOL).

Congrats on the pics, I'd LOVE to see them  (hint, hint...)

woodsman

Reaction score
I'm reading you'r post ,you got my attention ,I need to see some pics please!
CONGRATS on the pics .
:toast-yellow::toothless:

ShearMadness

Reaction score
I don't have a scanner, yet. I hope to get one in the next couple of weeks. Any suggestions on a decent scanner?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom