My first Pic

lope1

Reaction score
This is the first picture with my homemade camera,  I didn't use a delay and ended up shooting the entire roll on these two deer,  When you flip through the picture it kinda puts them in motion like a cartoon.  I am, up to 2 cameras so far and working on my third.  here is the link http://communities.msn.com/JessesTrailCamP...amp;PhotoID=487.  I also placed some that I have gotten in the past with my Trakker.  

(Edited by lope1 at 11:37 am on Aug. 15, 2001)

Richard Webb

Reaction score
Hi lope1, Congratulations, and thanks for sharing your good work with us. Go ahead and post all your pictures. My partner is my 11 year old son, and he counts everything as a pic even if only an ear shows in the picture.

Buckoholic

Reaction score
Great pix Lope1,
I was wondering if you were using any bait around your camera. Haha! Seriously though, which speed of film and what brand (Kodak, Fugi, etc.)are you using? The colors are very good in you first picture.

Nino

Reaction score
Congratulations.  Just posted my first shots too.  I think I better buy some stock in film now before it gets ugly!  What's everybody using fuji or kodak?? :SM

Possum

Reaction score
Awesome color and clarity.  What kind of film?  Congratulations.  They look kind of like pets.  Is this behind your house?

gizz

Reaction score
Very Nice Lope! Doesn't take em long to find a pile of corn does it? Those pics are nice and clear

lope1

Reaction score
I am fortunate enough to work at a grain company, I feed these deer year round, Come November it is almost impossible to get any work done when the big boys are chasing the does outside my office window.  I can go through an entire roll of film in 24 hours on my trakker with the ten minute delay. My bait pile is twenty yards from my office window, it just doesn't get any better than that

As to the film I was using some fuji 400

mike

Reaction score
They are some good pics. Good enough to blow up and put a frame on it. Sure would look good on the hunting cabins wall.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom