My First Pictures

davmart65

Reaction score
Here are the first pictures from my game camera.  Using the Canon Owl PF and MS20 sensor.  Only had eight pictures gone from a 24 exp roll and couldn't stand it any longer.  I am hooked now!!  Thanks for a great site.

Fubar

Reaction score
davmart  Welcome to Jesses Forum. The anticipation waiting for your first pics is excruciating. Thanx for posting your pics. I love to see the products of everyones hard work. Keep the pics coming.                   Fubar

Stever

Reaction score
Nice pics! Furst two were in less than a minute third pic was four days later. Looks like same buck though.
Are you on a scrape line or where was the set up re: no does?

gizz

Reaction score
I don't think they're the same - check out the brow tines - but they're definately on the same trail.
Nice pics davmart and Welcome aboard!

Gun Docc

Reaction score
Welcome Davmart,

nice pic's and now your hooked for sure....hehehe

i'm with gizz on them being 2 different deer with the brow tines being different.

Possum

Reaction score
nice pics.  I know you are happy.  Congratulations!

max

Reaction score
Wow:smiley-thumbs-up: really Nice pictures!!!Just pulled a camera out of the woods today(9 pictures) I'm just as hooked, can't wait to get them developed tomorrow. I'll post them If I get anything good......

Stever

Reaction score
you folks are so observant. I agree definitely not the same deer. What pictures were taken between #2 - #3 I would love to see those!

davmart65

Reaction score
Thanks for your comments.  The camera was set up on a scrape line. Trying to see what was working the scrapes.  We felt like there were at least two different deer in these pictures.

Pict #1&2 above.  Pict #3 (not shown) was just a head shot of #2 going in the other direction.  I had two picture made on the Jan 3, one blank and one of dogs running through (I think they were running one of these guys).  The last picture was the last one shown here. Others were made during setup/checkout.

Thanks again for all the help.  I never posted before because I was able to find all the answers to my questions in this forum.  I am  gathering the parts to build a second cam for the guy who oversees the land these were taken on, and then I may work on a second cam for myself.

Memory Loss

Reaction score
Got 46 pictures with the new digital camera, and 3 with my home brew. Will have to wait till the film is finished before I see what is on them. The corn is 30 feet away from the camera, and the camera is 2 1/2 feet off the ground. Tonight it will  be higher. The first picture is one that I made take before I left the spot. I had the camera set for 1280x960, but I reduced the size before posting.
http://community.webshots.com/user/memoryloss

(Edited by Memory Loss at 12:05 pm on Jan. 18, 2002)

(Edited by Memory Loss at 12:08 pm on Jan. 18, 2002)

Memory Loss

Reaction score
Trying to post the pictures this time. One picture is set off by me. This is the sony dsc-s85 digital.

(Edited by Memory Loss at 8:22 pm on Jan. 19, 2002)

(Edited by Memory Loss at 5:26 pm on Jan. 21, 2002)

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Man that thing works really good!! nice!!! our electronic wizards need to figure a mod for these things,How far was the corn from the cam?better yet how far is it to the last tree on the left that is leaning right?

Memory Loss

Reaction score
These pictures were taken in South Carolina. Im at my dads home for the next 2 weeks. Hampton S.C.

Gator

Reaction score
What kind of set up is that?  Those are awesome night pics. I didn't think you would be able to get that kind of quality from a digital camera. We would appreciate it, if you would elaborate on the digital setup that you have.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom