My first pix

Nino

Reaction score
Hey everybody

Just posted pix from my first roll of my cam on the MSN community.  Got some nice shots of mamma and twins.  They ate up 11 shots but it was cool getting different shots.  One of them looks like a three headed deer.  Also look at how the fawns have mamma's black stripe down the nose.  Also got a fox and stray cat.  The shots are over a mineral hole and I set out some corn too.

I'm using the PF with the RS sensor wired to pin 2, using a Lowes electrical box.  Getting bad flash bleed on the left side of the pix because I used a single piece of glass or maybe the foam is lifting and leaving a gap when I close the box.  Gonna try and replace the glass with 2 pieces.

Enjoy

gizz

Reaction score
Another addicted cam builder!
Congrats on your new pics.
Changing to 2 pieces of glass should help. I try and leave a small gap between the glass pieces and then use thin weather stripping to isolate the the pieces of glass.

Buckoholic

Reaction score
Nino,
 Nice pix. Are you still smiling from ear to ear? I thought so! Speaking about the flash glare that you have in the left-hand corner of your pix. My roll had some also. I did what Gizz and Richard suggested about puting something behind the camera to push it forward and I also used some air conditioning weather strip foam to seal the flash from getting to the lens area and this took care of the problem. Great job and I hope to see more real soon.

Nino

Reaction score
Thanks guys.  This is too much fun. :D

My wife is even addicted.  She nags when I'm working on the cam, out in the woods checking the cam or checking the site but she is hooked too.  I made the mistake of showing her some of the funny shots on the site and now she watches over my shoulder.  When I pulled the film out, she was the one that wanted to try CVS and Wallmart before they close to see if we could do a 1 hour development.

Did a little magic on the fox with adobe photoshop to try and bring it out a little.

http://communities.msn.com/JessesTrailCamP...amp;PhotoID=486

Does anyone know why the little doughboys are showing up on the picture thumbnails and not the pictures?

Don't want to make you guys sick but these shots were taken 20 feet into the woods behind my house.
:smilewink

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Great pics Nino. I think I'm the only one left who didn't get a fawn pic this spring.

I was wondering the same thing about the doughboys. Hmmmmm.

Good to hear your wife is wrestling you for the pics and computer monitor, wouldn't want you having all the fun. It's so kewl to get pics of animals we only see for a fleeting glimpse while hunting.

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom