My hunt in Austria

doorman

Reaction score
Here are so pics. from Austria

I hunted for three days,normaly this is a week long hunt. The Thar is the new # 2 in the world,( Will remessure in 60 days). All of the animals where free range, I hunted outside of Measonbock( miss spelled sorry). Had a great time.
Doorman

Lan-Lord

Reaction score
great pics doorman and looks like a great (and cold!) trip to Austria. I bet your taxidermist will be happy too

blazintowers

Reaction score
Damn Doorman those are some awesome pictures, looks like you had a great hunt...Congrats...

BelchFire

I speak fluent Vise-Grip
Admin
Reaction score
Holy Moly, Doorman! That's a pig big, you got there! That looks like an outstanding hunt! Which one is a Thar? I'm guessing the last one? What's the first one; some kind of caribou, or a reindeer variant? Fill us low country boys in on what to call these "critters".

Good Job!

YumaHntr

Reaction score
The hair on that last animal looks like it would make a great rug. Some very cool pics. Maybe i have been wrong in wanting to go to Africa, looks like austria is where it is at. Impressive.

doorman

Reaction score
I forgot to add my Ibex

:

Yes it was cold, I had a nother hunt to go on Mountain lion but could not make it so I sent Bzzzboy . He took abobcat and Lion
Doorman

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Great going Doorman.

Some outstanding trophies you got there. I'm with Belchfire, that is a pig big you got there.......

doorman

Reaction score
The pig weight over 400 lbs with 10 1/2 " tusk. The Thar is the one with long hair and horns that curl He may be the new # 1 or 2. The sheep I shot TEXAS style, as he was running away at about 180 yds. . And it was very cold. I left last Friday and came home Wensday at 3:15 pm. Left Austria at 8 pm Houston time(Tuesday night)It was a great hunt

Doorman

ranchwife

Reaction score
What did you do with all that meat? Was it hard to get it home?

Speckmisser

Reaction score
Never thought of a hunt in Austria, but that sounds like a blast. I'd love to be there around this time of year... kinda a traditional feel to the Christmas season.

That's a pretty good pile o' critters for a three-day hunt. I'd be tempted to make the flight just for that monster of a hawg.

Congrats!

WinMag1

Reaction score
Wow!!!
Those are some awesome pics. Congratulations.

Six beautiful animals in three days of hunting? It can't get much better than that for sure.

You said they were free ranging but I would be interested to know if you were hunting public or private land?

Gyopo

Reaction score
That is really neat.
Did you stuff the branch in the Ibex's mouth?
I think I heard of some tradition along those lines.
Thanks for sharing.

fossilman

Reaction score
Great hunt............I love Austria,beautiful people and great country...........

larrysogla

Reaction score
Congratulations!!!!! Awesome hunt. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love those pics.
Especially that humongous real deal razorback. That wild boar looks mean and challenging even just from the pictures. God Bless and Merry CHRISTmas.

sdbowyer

Reaction score
Weidmannsheil doorman. Dang, can we have details on the outfitter?

upperEA

Reaction score
beautiful animals Doorman
I must say your grand kids will never tire from the stories you will have to tell

Top Bottom