my last hog

One Track

Reaction score
That would be my last hog as well. How could you ever top that? What a brute.

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
Not sure why it's your last but what a MONSTER! Congrats.

LKN4HOG

Reaction score
That pigs is huge, what did it weigh in at? Congrats on a good hunt, keep hunting...

R

Cold1nhand

Reaction score
You have got to give us the stats and story behind that big boy!

Ralphy

Reaction score
MY LAST HOG CAUSE EPA'S TRYIN TO SHUT DOWN CLEAR CREEK. DONT HAVE MANY HUNTIN SPOTS.FHL I GUESS

jackrabbit

Reaction score
I read yesterday that Clear Creek has been shut down now due to the asbestos and EXTREMELY HIGH RISK. I see a what looks like a Jack Russel Terrier and a black dog in the troph pic, did you use them in the hunt? Nice hog, and public land to boot!!!

Ralphy

Reaction score
his size was big 300+,,dogs mostly just lay around and eat feed.and who ever might come in uninvited.,,when it comes to the hunt it was just my year,for pig and blaktail.i should have bought a bear tag.

DanV

Reaction score
Cute little JR , looks like mine , can't imagine them tangling with a hog and surviving unless you had a pack of 20 or so ! Nice jumbo size hog you got there , too bad about them closing down Clear Creek - ought to be a law !

boarbuster

Reaction score
I know for a fact he weighed 148 when i carried him into lemoore food locker. congrats again ralphy. I am glad you paid attention when i taught you how to hunt hogs. LOL

Ralphy

Reaction score
hey boarbuster! to broke to pay attention,to old (not slow) to drag em thats where u come in lets go fill my tag befor it expires.maybe next weekend.SEEYA

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom