My latest air rifle purchase...

ShooterJohn

Reaction score
When you look at this it's not backwards it's a left handed stock. I prefer to shoot left handed but finding many if any adult PCP air rifles in left hand is an accomplishment in itself. But I finally got a couple of ideas and found what I was looking for.

So here she is my latest adult air rifle an Air Arms S410 ERB Thumbhole. Nice piece of wood if I say so myself. I guess that's why they said I'd be pleased with it. It's got a 4-16X40 Bushnell 4200 Elite on it too.

Here's the new AIRHOG tank to fill it with.

I'm hoping to use her for Spring turkey hunting since here in California it's actually legal to use an air rifle of .20 cal or larger for turkey and mine is .22 cal. I've been lucky enough to take a turkey before with another of my air rifles so we'll see what happens.

sidepass

Reaction score
Thats a beauty, I too have been thinking of a 22 cal air rifle for turkey hunting.My 17 cal Gamo hunter is a barn rat killer but not legal for Big bird.
sidepass

ShooterJohn

Reaction score
sidepass, I have a Beeman springer in .22 cal that I have used on turkey and it dropped him without a wing flap. I never thought I needed a PCP but they sure are nice. I've got turkeys around my house too, but I think this would be baiting since I feed them and these are more pets.

machine

Reaction score
Awesome rifle SJohn!!!
Once you go PCP, you"ll never go back!!!!

ShooterJohn

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (machine @ Mar 30 2008, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Once you go PCP, you"ll never go back!!!!
[/b]
Thanks. That's what I've heard about PCP's. I loved my springers but these pneumatics are something special.

dw33

Reaction score
Nice air rifle. I am going to carry my Logun MKII while I hike the mountains in case I run into a turkey. I probably won't see one, but you never know. Good luck with your ERB.

DEERSLAM

Reaction score
Very nice rig John! Good luck with them turkeys.

ShooterJohn

Reaction score
Thanks Mike. The spot I hunt turkey the person I got written permission from left. So of course I find this out the day before the season opens. I had to take a copy of my permission slip out to have the new people look it over and see if they'll let me back in. I have to check with them on Thursday to hopefully get a yes.

ShooterJohn

Reaction score
Me too, because it's not 20 miles away and I know where the birds are already.

Advertisement

Top Bottom