7.8xWHAT? 72mm?

You did say "elk."

Bubblehide

Banned
Reaction score
What is the cartridge size?

7.8xWHAT? 72mm?

You did say "elk."

Having trouble reading I see. Maybe a pair of new glasses will be under your tree.

QuackAssassin, sweeeeeeet!

Last edited:

hks95134

Banned
Reaction score
Having trouble reading I see. Maybe a pair of new glasses will be under your tree.

QuackAssassin, sweeeeeeet!
He said 308 -- however it does NOT look like a 308 -- so I would simply like to know the rest of the cartridge dimensions.

Your reading comprehension is not too good, you know. But you are very good at harassment.

I'm surprised that the mod's don't mod you, BubbleB.

dthome

Reaction score
It's Christmas for cryin out loud. Let's all bury the hatchet for at least a day.

Bubblehide

Banned
Reaction score
He said 308 -- however it does NOT look like a 308 -- so I would simply like to know the rest of the cartridge dimensions.

Your reading comprehension is not too good, you know. But you are very good at harassment.

I'm surprised that the mod's don't mod you, BubbleB.

Clearly you have never heard of an AR-10.

QuackAssassin

Reaction score
lol it's an AR-10 JD lower and rest DPMS LR.. 7.62x51 .. It's actually a great hog gun if you have the ability to shoot an expensive round in excess.. For elk it's fine as well .. I want to get a new upper for it with a 20" barrel. Or worse case scenario sell it for a new rig that's just the way I want it.

hks95134

Banned
Reaction score
I pass kids in the woods all the time who are hunting with AR's and AK's. Jeeze.

QuackAssassin

Reaction score
That's awesome . I know plenty of other ADULTS who hunt with AR platforms. Remington makes the R25 in .308 that's an awesome gun. Shoots great too. No reason why u can't use any firearm as long as it's in the right capacity and legal.

snoopdogg

Reaction score
QuackAssassin, you have to remember who you are responding to. Common sense is not a strong attribute of all our members.

Where's Bruce?

Reaction score
It does not look like an AR-10.

AND an AR-10 is NOT a very good elk or pig rifle -- marginal at best on those quary.

This post shows your pure ignorance of the .308 round and probably hunting in general.

QuackAssassin

Reaction score
he's just probably one of those anti "assault rifle" folks that make hunting even more difficult here in CA

Common Sense

Reaction score
Hey Quack, I am one of them California anti "assault rifle" guys. I just don't like the way they look. I don't care for plastic stocks on "normal" hunting rifles either.

But if you like them, that's your business, not mine.

Just cause I prefer strawberry ice cream doesn't mean chocolate ice cream should be illegal.

Enjoy your new rifle, it may not be as accurate as some; but I bet it is more accurate and faster shooting than the sixty year old pump .270 I use!

Top Bottom