• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

My new toy.....375 H&H

Land Cruiser

Congrats!

I got a scope with extended eye relief for my rifle in this caliber. Not it doesn't seem too bad:) Where in Africa are you going? DG or PG hunt?

lane375H&H

Looks like the exact one I bought last year. Remington 700 SPS-Dangerous Game Series. If so it is a awesome gun. I love mine, use it for hog hunting. Even took nice Black Tail with it last year

bzzboyz

Looks like the exact one I bought last year. Remington 700 SPS-Dangerous Game Series. If so it is a awesome gun. I love mine, use it for hog hunting. Even took nice Black Tail with it last year
Yep. Same one. With a Monarch Africa detachable scope. We're going to Cameroon for Bongo, Sitatunga, Dwarf Buffalo, different Dikers and hogs.

larrysogla

bzzboyz,
Is there a test fire on Texas big hogs in the try out phase on that .375 H&H artillery piece. I'm just wondering what that artillery piece will do on those big Texas 300+ lb. hogs. I am a fan of big bores on hogs and would sure appreciate a report if that .375 H&H ever get to bag a big Texas hog. Thanks.
'Nuff said
larrysogla

bzzboyz

bzzboyz,
Is there a test fire on Texas big hogs in the try out phase on that .375 H&H artillery piece. I'm just wondering what that artillery piece will do on those big Texas 300+ lb. hogs. I am a fan of big bores on hogs and would sure appreciate a report if that .375 H&H ever get to bag a big Texas hog. Thanks.
'Nuff said
larrysogla
Hadn't planned on it, but i might see what I can line up before we leave.

myfriendis410

We had a local guy here years ago who had a belly bigger than most people and was not interested in chasing hogs. He used a .375 H&H with 275 gr. soft points because he said they just stopped right there.

Top Bottom