My newest hunting partner

BigDog

Reaction score
Swampy, if that Avatar is a picture of your dog, I think I might have to pass on going out in the field with the two of you.....hahahaha

Swampy

Reaction score
How did you know I have a Chesapeake? (J.K.) Don't worry, you would be safe with us. The only thing she ever did that to are cats and rats. Now that I think about it,  there once was a meter reader......

BigDog

Reaction score
well, they are fair game sometimes.....lol

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Bigdog,

Sorry about that, that MSN website won't allow pic transfers, you have to just put the link here.

http://www.hunting-pictures.com/ does allow pic transfers to work here, you can put your pics there and try it again.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Bigdog, I know Hunting Pics .com works cuz Strutter jsut posted some deer pics in the game camera forum.

I noticed your pic file name didn't end in the usual pic file format of .jpg. Take another look at your pic file name address at the end after where it says Bigdog and see if something is missing or wrong.

Don't give up yet, we'll get this pic posting thing licked yet.

jerry d

Reaction score
BigDog,

That's a fine looking bunch you have there. Not very many things as cute as a lab pup.

I especially like the little dark one. Brings back great memories. I had a female yellow that was the color of the mom and little dark one.

At 18 months she was just starting to breakout into an excellent retreiver when I had to put her down. One of the hardest things I've ever had to do.

After seeing the photo, I'm getting the fever again.

Better keep a close eye on that little dark one. :D

Top Bottom