My Son's First Deer!

bmulley

Reaction score
here is a pic of my son's first deer...he's stoked!  What a way for him to round off the New Year and end the 2001 Georgia hunting season.

Fubar

Reaction score
bmulley  Congratulations to your son. Good pic. Thanx for sharing.              Fubar

gizz

Reaction score
Give that boy a pat on the back for a job WELL DONE!.
Looks like he's "Stoked".

kuff

Reaction score
Way to go!! You are probably grinning just as much as he is!
I can't wait to experience my son's first deer. Hopefully he'll be ready in a couple years.

russ

Reaction score
  Thats a dandy first buck!Congratulations!
  We all remember that first one!

(Thanks dad I miss you )

arizona jim

Reaction score
Tell your son congratulations!! There is nothing like the feeling you get when you get your first deer! He will remember that forever.

bmulley - Thank you for introducing your son to our sport. We need young hunters to insure the future of hunting. My daughter was drawn for deer & elk this year. She got close; "but no cigar". She had a good attitude about it though. She said it was a learning experience, and can't wait till next year.  

DanV

Reaction score
bmulley and son,
Congrats on your first deer , good looking buck. Thinkin about my boys first buck (2years ogo) still brings a big Ol grin to my face!

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
 Nice buck there!! You guys wanted Smiles in those photos,Well by God you got one now Hehehe,Good job on the buck!!

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Congratulations to your son.

Great picture.

He's off to a good start.

Check you email.

(Edited by Arrowhead at 8:53 am on Jan. 1, 2002)

Brian S

Reaction score
  Thats great I didn't get my first buck til I was 25 and had been hunting them since I was 13. Southern California is a tough place to tag out. My son is 7 and I can't wait to get him out after his first, got a few more years. How old is your son?
Brian

Bigolwiggler

Reaction score
Great job !  He looks, like I felt on my first !
YeeeeeeHaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats from the ,
Bigolwiggler....................

(Edited by Bigolwiggler at 6:36 pm on Jan. 2, 2002)

Thonzberry

Reaction score
bmulley, Congrats to your son ( high five dude). His face must hurt from smiling so much(LOL).Thats awsome

bmulley

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments, guys.  You oughta have seen the smile on my face too!  We both are still smiling.  It's been great to share the experience with fellow hunters across our great nation.  This forum is almost like sitting around the campfire after a great day of hunting, sharing our stories.  It's been a great year for us.  Arizona Jim, my son just turned 15.  Take care, guys!

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Congrats bmulley and son on a fine buck. That smile says it all.

monsterbuck

Reaction score
Thaks for all the wonderful replys, yall are great people and thanks for that wonderful offer for that mounting kit arrowhead, but we brought it to the taxedermy to get it mounted.

Sincerely,
monsterbuck

Fubar

Reaction score
monsterbuck after you get it mounted I would really appreciate it if you could post a pic. I like to see the before and after. Just curious what they look like after they get mounted. Thanx             Fubar

Top Bottom