My trout stream  

davered1

Reaction score
Shufigo,

Here is the nicest trout stream around here, It has native cutthroat, and bull trout.

Fish here every chance I get , nobody around for 50 miles.

HEADWATERS OF THE KOOTENAY RIVER

Cabin Fever Bob

Reaction score
I'm green with envy! I think you took that pic straight out of my dreams... BEAUTIFUL!

I'm thinking we need to have a cam building seminar up at davered1's place!

ArkansasElkHunter

Reaction score
I'm really starting to not like you.

Man, do you know how much vacation and money the rest of us burn up every year just to get close to your back yard.  If I could figure out how to make a living up there and convince my family to go.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
yjsy od s movr dytrs,  zo eodj o esd yjrtr ypp hp hodjomh/////

smf zo fpmy ,rsm ,,sunr royjrt.  jupi dyo;; ;olrbr i[ om vsmsfs;;

Words can't describe that place, so I didn't use any

Tinhorn

Hill Hopper

Banned
Reaction score
Lets form a "Cam Makers Guild" and have the orgaizational meeting at Dave's. One week long and meet 30 min a day over breakfast.

Butch

woodsman

Reaction score
Come on ! Golden,B.C. here I come HEHE.:crazeye::crazeye::crazeye:

bat

Reaction score
Yeah just go ahead and rub it in dave, you dog you.  hehe beautiful picture keep them coming at least we can look at some good scenes even if we can't afford to go to places like that.  BTW you wouldn't be in the "guide" business would you...hmmmm, "checking piggy bank to see how much is in it"  bat

davered1

Reaction score
Fishing  is pretty cheap here. You buy a license(not sure how much) and the guide(me) comes free.

Open to anyone and everyone. Hunting  alittle different. I can only take close relatives.Guide is still free though

:roll-wink-green: :roll-wink-green: :roll-wink-green: :roll-wink-green:

I'm pretty sure I 've got a few from the U.S. !!

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Brother, when we going.  I am sure after some computer searching I can come up with a family tree where we were related somehow.

That is beautiful picture.  I have never trout fished in my life but I have always heard that is great.

If you are every in the U.S. the license can be expensive for out of state hunters but just like you said the guide service is (free).  If you don't mind killing bambies compared to Canadian monsters.

coyotebandit

Reaction score
I have fished hundreds of trout streams, but none of them looked like that! I'd tell you to quit showing off, if I didn't enjoy the pictures so much. Let me guess, the fish are really big, and easy to catch too? Well, that just takes all the fun out of it!:wink-yellow:

Thanks for sharing your little bit of heaven,  I really hope your just not scanning in post cards!

TNDEERHUNTER

Reaction score
What day and time is the meeting at Dave's???? I want to make sure I get the memo. I will be on the first plane out. :dancinred: That place looks like heaven on earth. Dave you the man. :king:

shufigo

Reaction score
OK Dave, so you proved again "be careful what you wish for, you might get it."  I got to see your picture just after coming in from the coffee colored stuff that flows behind my house.  I promise not to ask you any more questions about your trout stream.... until you answer my knock on your door next week!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom