Bowfever

Reaction score
Here is my 1st "Homebrew Cam"

Me testing cam

Buck testing where I had been 5 hrs before!

Cute little fawn!

Mom and Baby

Thanks to all
Bowfever

gizz

Reaction score
Nice pics Bowfever.
Nice buck on your hitch too!

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Way to go. I know how exciting that first roll can be.

davered1

Reaction score
bowfever,

Nice pics,It's addicting isn't it.I am on around my 20th roll ad instead of sending film in mail and waiting 5 days for pics(cost 3.88),I RUN my film down to the "done in a hour" store and pay 12.75 a roll.

I can't stand the WAIT

good luck, davered1

Bowfever

Reaction score
davered,

ya, I can see how this will be very addicting.  I just could not wait any longer.  My camera had been out about 24 hours and I just had to see how many pictures were taken so I checked and there were 10 and the 3 that I self triggered.  I had spooked 2 deer on the way in :(   Left the camera overnight again and came back this morning to pick it up and develop the film, no more pics taken???  I was able to self trigger the next pic though??   Anyway what I really wanted to say is that I ran off to the 1 hour develop place and got 22 pics developed for $5.46..  

Happy camming
Bowfever

Passthru

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Last time i checked there where 6 pics plus those i set off,2 on accident.
 Very addicting,I had a small 8 pt. under my tree tonight while i was hunting and let him walk,really pretty buck,I hope some are of him,and yes after 45 minutes of feeding he finnaly busted me,but thats ok he will be bigger next year and he needs to start learning to be careful before firearms season opens.

Nice pics Bowfever and i like your cam,what did you use for camo on it and where did you get it?

Bowfever

Reaction score
Passthru,

I used a removable cloth camo tape from k-mart.  It really does look good and is not shiny like the duct tape.  

I hate the feeling of being busted!!  About a week ago I had a nice buck sneak in on me, luckily I was already standing with my bow in hand.  He was a nice 4pt on the left and the right rack was broken.  I decided to let him go.  However, in the process I let him get directly beneath me, he came upon my path in and stopped.  He looked behind him and I of course looked the same way to see BIG DADDY (the pope) standing 14 yards from me!!!  AHHHHHH!!!  Of course he saw me turn, busted, game over Big Daddy 1, Bowfever 0

That is what keeps me out there.......

Shoot straight
Bowfever

Arrowhead

Reaction score
Passthru >> I feel your pain. When ever I go hunting I bring my video camera. So every deer I see I shoot. Most are only with my video camera though.

Last week I was filming a little forkhorn that was comeing doent the same trail I did. He turned left into a pine thicket. I could see glimpes of his movement through the thicket. So when I so him coming back out I strated filming again, except it was an 8 pt that walked out. Now I got my camera in hand and bow hanging behind me in the tree.....

At least I got him on film broad side @ 20 yards before he casually walked away.......

Fubar

Reaction score
Way to go! Now you are hooked.          Fubar

Top Bottom