myTopo.com, online maps you create

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
http://www.mytopo.com/

Search our database and find ANY location in the continental US. Each waterproof, 24" by 36" Expedition Map is priced at only $14.95. And no matter where you center your customized map, you'll get at least 4 USGS topos in every Expedition Map, a $20 VALUE!

wvhunter

Reaction score
Have any of you gotten any of these folks maps. If so what did you think of the quality, etc.

Thanks

Apache

Reaction score
I purchased several of these maps. I don't have a lot of experience with maps but they seem to be very nice, Very customizable. A nice advantage is the fact that you pick the place you want, and if that place is across 4 different topo maps they will make one map for you. No piecing together of 4 different maps. I thought they were nice maps..

Bill in SD

Reaction score
I have bought a couple of mytopo.com maps and they are good quality. I think USGS 7.5 min quad maps are $6 each so if you want an area with two or more maps it is worth it.

Also, you can customize the maps with a title and your name.

On mine I had the UTM grid lines drawn, so I could enter coordinates off of the map into my gps.

Bill

PS now I understand they have aerial photos

Jim Thompson

Reaction score
Anytime I have another piece of property to look at, maybe purchase, maybe lease, I go ahead and spend the few bucks on these maps. They have been a great help with really learning a property.

The waterproofing has saved me from having to buy a new one!

Jim

rusman66

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I just ordered one for the area we are going to be hunting in Arizona.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom