Natures perfect camo .. and others..

Chenango Dave

Reaction score
The little skreeck owl I found last year has made his way back to town. Man if he don't blend in good with that dern tree..

Me and the pup then took a walk down at the river and I poped off a couple shots down there..

And lastly - another redtail pic from today.

Things are finally starting to feel like spring around here..

clutchkiller

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chenango Dave @ Mar 22 2008, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Things are finally starting to feel like spring around here..[/b]
You didn't get any snow the night before yesterday??? It snowed like hell all the way from Syracuse down to Binghamton!

I love the owl pic, it makes me wonder how many we walk past and never see.

ranchwife

Reaction score
Chenango~
Great picture of the owl! I'm finishing up a unit on evolution and and adaptations, with camouflage is one of the terms that I am teaching the kids. Would you mind if I use that picture of the owl on the benchmark test that I will be giving them? They would like the picture a lot.

Thanks!

Chenango Dave

Reaction score
Thanks alot everyone.

Ranchwife - feel free to use that pic - if you want - PM me your email addy and I can send you the full resolution pic..

leod

Reaction score
Really good shots, great capture on the owl

ranchwife

Reaction score
Chenango Dave -
Thanks for the offer for the full resolution pic, but this one will fit better with the presentation method I will use to display it. Thanks for letting me use it!!

Julie

ranchwife

Reaction score
Dave - Your pictures are gone and I'm ready to use the owl picture. Anyway you can post them back up? Thanks!

Chenango Dave

Reaction score
Sorry about that Ranchwife - the website where I had them uploaded got a virus.
Here ya go..

ranchwife

Reaction score
Here is the test question I used with your picture. The kids enjoyed this pucture as I used it for review. Many of them had a hard time seeing the owl until it was pointed out to them. I also heard comments ranging from they wished we had owls like that up here to different owl stories, and so on. Thank you for letting me use your picture, it fit in perfect with the standard and was a great discussion topic. Thanks again!

[attachment=51713:eek:wl.gif]

Attachments

Latest Posts

Advertisement

Top Bottom