Nebraska outfitter

Mel Carter

Reaction score
Guys,
I'm looking for a Nebraska outfitter for whitetail ML hunt for my 50th this year. My all in budget for the outfitter will be between $2000 - $2500, not counting travel exspences and license. I'm looking for meals and lodging to be included, doesn't need to be fully guided, can be semi guided as well. I'm finding a few but want to know if anyone has hunted with any outfitters and have recommendations.

Thanks!!!

Bubblehide

Banned
Reaction score
Nebraska

Mel, I did some research on Nebraska about 20 years ago, for hunting mule deer. I know nothing about whitetail guides. From talking with a couple biologist, and a few locals, it was evident that mule deer were overlooked, as whitetail was the target species of pretty much everyone. I was also left with the strong impression that Nebraska was a sleeper state for trophy mule deer. I'd be interested in anything you find out about this.

Best of luck, and congrats on reaching 1/2 a century!

Mel Carter

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll let you know what I find. I have a couple trophy mule deer from Ca. Looking for a whitetail to add to the wall.

Mel Carter

Reaction score
Bubblehide,
I found a place called North Star outfitters, they have great reviews and even better prices. He's offering a discounted hunt right now due to economy, fully guided whitetail ML hunt for 5 days, $1950. Not sure what his Mule deer hunts are running, maybe give him a look.

http://huntwhitetail.com/home

Top Bottom