need a camera for a camtrakker

B

brian bearden

i've posted here before about this, but i am having no luck finding a camera to replace my olympus infinity mini DLX that broke in my camtrakker. i am going to have to go with the two wire system i believe, but i need a camera. are there any other cameras that will work. where can i find them. please help.

davered1

Reaction score
You should be able to run any camera here in that setup. Problemas you might run intowould be the lense and flash holes not lining up.

You might need to figure out if your unit has a refresh on it, then the AF or PF are the way to go.

You might want to try out a OLYMPUS infinity jr. the holes may be pretty close to the same as it is the same make!!

You can buy a PF from ****** at ****** HOUSE

Good luck

Passthru

Banned
Reaction score
Look to "****** house of home brew" i think he may be open agian but not sure,he has the cameras in stock and you really cant beat the price and you will be sure to get one.you can find his link in the "Homebrew links" thread that is stick pinned above.just scroll down to near bottom of list to his post.

(Edited by Passthru at 9:43 am on Aug. 5, 2002)

CharlesM

Reaction score
Brian: Hang in there with E Bay. It took me a little time but I bought 2 in the last few Months.I replaced the one in my camtraker and bought another to put away when this one goes in the future. I had to pay $60 for the first one but the second on was only $23.You can put a notification on ebay and they will Email you, that is how I got both of mine.Good luck.

Top Bottom