Need a couple pheasant pics for our Pheasant hunting page

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I don't have any decent pheasant pics to use so it anybody had some nice pheasant pics we could us with a credit of course, that would be great. Looking for something besides tailgate shots, something with a nice background, shot of the spurs on a rooster, the colorful rooster heads, dog in the pic with the take that day etc.

Thanks

Jules

Reaction score
We're going on one of the family hunts on Saturday. It wassupposed to be my son's first hunt, but he squeaked one in acouple of weeks ago, thanks to smithstation. It will still be my first pheasant hunt. I'll make sure to pack along all of my lenses. Photography wars with hunting for me. We won't have a dog along though, sadly.

Jules

Reaction score
Sorry, it turned out that hunting and photography, in this case, was a lot more challenging to combine than I thought it would be.

But here's one that means a lot to me. This was my first pheasant hunt, and my son's second. And I'm using my dad's gun, that his dad gave him, and wearing the game vest that my grandpa gave me. So we've got four generations represented, besides the three that we, my husband, and his father represented in person.

Pheasant Hunting by Cowgirl Jules, on Flickr

And I'm rather fond of this photo, of the other two members of our family hunt:

Pheasant Hunting by Cowgirl Jules, on Flickr

Latest Posts

Top Bottom