need a d 6 report eagles meadow area

talbro94565

Reaction score
going back in to d6 for the end of season hunt will be there next week for a week and a half i havent been back sence archy opener so im hopeing for some good reports

Troutman_209

Reaction score
going back in to d6 for the end of season hunt will be there next week for a week and a half i havent been back sence archy opener so im hopeing for some good reports
Look at the wetaher reort on TV tonight. You should have rain/snow by mid-week. That's a good thing. Make sure you have the Cal-Trans road info phone number in your cell phone.

Good luck!

talbro94565

Reaction score
thanks

Look at the wetaher reort on TV tonight. You should have rain/snow by mid-week. That's a good thing. Make sure you have the Cal-Trans road info phone number in your cell phone.

Good luck!
ive been watching that no worrys there just seeing if any one has had any luke up there ive hunting this area for over twenty years with good luke but ive never went in this late in the season

BoHunter25

Reaction score
I wasnt exactly at eagle meadow but i was up on highway 4 at about the same elevation and was getting dumped on with snow. This may have the deer on the move to a little lower elevation. I didnt see a single deer up where i was which was around highlands and cabbage patch. But i was there when this last storm hit, so the deer may have just been held up. I did talk to a guy that was up at eagle about two weeks ago when that last storm hit and he said he noticed the deer moving outta there. not sure though..You may want to try a little lower elevation such as Hearing creek or somewhere around there, Since when the deer migrate thats where they go. I am sure there are some big boys still up there tho..Hope this helps

talbro94565

Reaction score
hearing creek

ive never heard is this place is it on hwy 108 or on hwy 4 ill be heading up around wednesday

Top Bottom