need few strong men for stockdale mountain

savagehunter

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to jho and would like to go to stockdale mountain .well need couple strong men willing to go . Mr kevin kessler I have done my home work . I have talked to blm and there's complains back 20 years. And I spoke with warden in charge and said don't stop have new map and gps watch all my steps and have fun she also said hey record the whole way in there . Take some poeple and don't criss cross. So now I'm here to say I need poeple ready for some pigs at stockdalemountain . So I need to know wwho's ready for it I'm ready when u all are ready.

Marco Antonio

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to jho and would like to go to stockdale mountain .well need couple strong men willing to go . Mr kevin kessler I have done my home work . I have talked to blm and there's complains back 20 years. And I spoke with warden in charge and said don't stop have new map and gps watch all my steps and have fun she also said hey record the whole way in there . Take some poeple and don't criss cross. So now I'm here to say I need poeple ready for some pigs at stockdalemountain . So I need to know wwho's ready for it I'm ready when u all are ready.
Dang, no one replied?

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Dang, no one replied?
too risky and lots of hunter harassment there. They film you and a lot of tickets written there for trespass from what i remember. Not an enjoyable hunt it sounded like. Plenty of other places to get public lands hogs.

Marco Antonio

Reaction score
too risky and lots of hunter harassment there. They film you and a lot of tickets written there for trespass from what i remember. Not an enjoyable hunt it sounded like. Plenty of other places to get public lands hogs.
From my/ our personal experience at Stockdale, never had an issue with Kevin Kester. Matter of fact, we broke down right at Stockdale, walked the road for assistance and Mr. Kester not only gave us a lift back to our vehicle but helped us repair it. From what he told us, Hunters brought the harassment because they would go in the BLM portion then try or “inadvertently” jump into his property. If you knew the Kester history everyone would understand. Been to Stockdale numerous times with no issues or problems whatsoever.

Marco Antonio

Reaction score
From my/ our personal experience at Stockdale, never had an issue with Kevin Kester. Matter of fact, we broke down right at Stockdale, walked the road for assistance and Mr. Kester not only gave us a lift back to our vehicle but helped us repair it. From what he told us, Hunters brought the harassment because they would go in the BLM portion then try or “inadvertently” jump into his property. If you knew the Kester history everyone would understand. Been to Stockdale numerous times with no issues or problems whatsoever.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
2 sides to every story. Ive been on both sides as a hunter who was harassed and a landowner constantly chasing off trespassers.

Top Bottom