NEED HUNTING PALS :( (INLAND EMPIRE)

Fperez1996

Reaction score
hello!
I am new to this website. My name is Fabian & i am 20 years old. i live in Temecula & I'm an avid hunter & fisherman. i mainly hunt deer, waterfowl & a little bit of upland game but I'm always up for new challenges. pretty much just looking for some friends to get out in the feild with. i usually hunt with my father but now that i am older & can go on my own time & more frequently, id like to meet some people that have the same interests. I'm getting tired of going alone or having to work around my dads days off to go, I'm not looking for anyones secret spots so don't get the wrong idea, i have been hunting since i was in little kid & have my own knowledge of where & where not to go lol just looking for some pals to get out there with. so if any one is up for it let me know!
shoot me a message!

JustGuy

Banned
Reaction score
So, you think if you post it 5 times every 5 minutes your chances are going to increase? :lol bashing sign:

2dogs1name

Reaction score
Step 1 - fill out your forum profile so we can get to know you.

jackrabbit

Reaction score
Geez guys,give a young guy a break. I'm too far away to help.

jackrabbit

Reaction score
Fp'96 - some old farts here get grumpy. I had no mentors when I started hunting and fishing in the Fresno area after I got my drivers license in 1960. As a snot nosed kid the old guys just put me down when I asked questions. Over the years, I just kept asking questions, ignored the negative guys, and came to appreciate the helpful guys. As I aged, I always helped out newbies, especially kids and young folks. I fished lake Isabella a lot, had a fast bass boat, and the old timers shared active crappie bait with me as we were tied up to trees in the lake. I took their orders for items from the marina and jetted over and back to fill their grocery lists. They told me how many other boaters they chased off my tree to save my spot in the meantime. Keep asking questions. The good guys will help. But be sure to be a good guy yourself. Good luck.

stalker00

Reaction score
Old farts. If this walker had a motor on it i fear for you. And yes my bark is more dangerous then my bite.

jackrabbit

Reaction score
No offense meant stalker. Just trying to lighten things up a bit for the youngster. I'm up in the years myself and my bones don't behave too friendly to me for many years now. You probably don't need a motor to beat me in a 30 meter footrace either. Let's all enjoy the outdoors as long as we can!

stalker00

Reaction score
Jackrabbit don't take me seriously. Look at my avatar. I am a monkey with a gun. I'm not even able to hit the broadside of a barn when i am inside it.

Fperez1996

Reaction score
Hahaha didn't mean to step on anyones toes! i may be young but i know what I'm doing, I've been hunting & fishing for years. sticks & stones amigos, words don't hurt lol I'm trying to get the hang of this website its a bit confusing :confused-yellow::confused-yellow:

Frank X. Morris

Reaction score
Howdy Fperez1996,
Welcome to the forum. The more you look the easier the forum gets :)

Top Bottom