need information please

runninbuck51

Hello everyone,I just bought a savage model 10 in the 223 caliber-would love back and info. on the rifle. TY very much

Birdi23nls

Thats funny that you posted on this subject...I'm looking into getting a Savage myself. I have now heard from various folks that they are a very accurate rifle for the money. Granted, that round is an accurate caliber, but I hear that they are very well made, and a great buy. I'm thinking of purchasing a Savage HMR .17. Let me know how you like the gun???

Jared

talldrink

I have never owner a Savage until I made a trade for a new one for my daughter. It is the weather warrior in .243 win. WOW I loaded up some sierra 80gr with IMR 4350 and am shooting 1/2" groups. I was so impressed with this gun that I just went out and bought me a Model12 in 270 WSM. Can't wait to try it out. You should have a very accurate rifle in the .223 !

runninbuck51

Ty for the replies,I have just purchased a ssavage model 111 in the 270 caliber also-havent had a chance to shoot either rifle yet-but when i do i will get back with you,ty very much

Top Bottom