Need opinion on

fowl Shooter

Reaction score
I'm in the process of trying to enlarge my spread(goose). Do these work or should I stick to shells and bigfoots?

Drake Slayer

Reaction score
I use 2 dozen Real Geese along with 2 dozen standard shells, 18 magnum shells and 12 persuaders for canadas. They seem to work in conjunction with the shells and add the illusion of movement as the geese fly over or so the articles say.

Mike Riley

Banned
Reaction score
Silos work well just remember to set up at different angles.  We shoot a spread of 4-6 dozen silos and 2-3 shells and have no problem with honkers & specks.  I use Outlaws - buy them after season for the best prices.

wildlifedesigner

Reaction score
I just started using rags last week for Speck/ Snows. they have made a huge difference in the way geese are looking at my spread.

daffyblaster

Reaction score
to me rags dont look real enough i have never got geese to decoy into them they may come over and look at 45 but never decoy.

wildlifedesigner

Reaction score
I should of wrote they made a positive difference. As far as realism, in my opinion they look good in the field.  Once you lay a bunch out you will see how much better your spread looks. I tied some up as windsocks which work great, but very boring to rig and the others as texas rags. next trip I will get a photo and post it.

Top Bottom