• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Need some advise

For all of you that video your hunts. I've been trying to save up enough money to get a PD170 or a VX2100 or even a GL2. It just isn't going to happen right now. The way gas is and work being slow. My wife asked me if i would hold off a just get something a little cheaper until next season. so what is the best camera for about 700.00. What i plan on doing is buying a Prosumer next season and use the camera i get now for a hunter view shot. Used new what ever i just need a good camera. If any of you have one you want to sell let me know.

quack_head

try posting this in the video and photo forum here. Welcome to jho
. There are some quality advise here from just about every topic.

Top Bottom