need to rehome 11 month old black lab

PCguy760

Reaction score
Need to rehome our dog. He is too much energy for wife and kids to deal with and I am not home all the time. Wife works also and kids have school band and other activities and dog is left alone too much. He has all his shots. Is fixed. Chipped. Licensed to FEB 2016 and comes with big XL cage and some food and treats. He had cherry eye issue is both eyes and had corrected surgery which was completed in April I think. He is great at retrieve play and loves to swim. From hunting stick. Should be a good hunting dog if you wanted him to hunt. Great security dog too. We just don't have time for him. He needs an experienced owner prefer someone who has ability to have a person home with him a lot he wants and needs attention.

I got him at Xmas 2014 for the family, they were begging for a dog, I was against it because I feared this would happen. None of them spend time with him really. I just got back from 5 days of scouting and hunting deer in D8 and found out the dog was left in cage most of the time. Wife and kids are just afraid of him I guess because he loves people and doesn't want to sit down or lay down.

He needs a new home, someone with time and a yard.

I got pics and videos of him retrieving on dog beach in Del Mar

$380 for dog

$100 for XL cage and bags of treats and food

location = San marcos 92078 , north san diego county

PCguy760

Reaction score
no not yet , if interested let me know would like him to go to a fellow hunter

jbao

Reaction score
breaks my heart. someone find this guy a home!

chavarriamj

Reaction score
Can you send or post some pic's ? Aslo is he papered or non pedigree. Doesn't matter just like to know. I assume he has had no training for the field and is 11 months old I think you said.

Thanks,
Mj

PCguy760

Reaction score
email me for pics and videos of him retrieving at del mar beach. PCGUY760@Gmail.com I have not had him in the FIELD yet, he turned 1 at Halloween, this is his first hunting season. He is AKC pure bred, I have papers, never submitted yet for AKC registration. He is neutered, chip inserted for ID if lost.

Top Bottom