• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Neezer is 11 today!

Frank X. Morris

Howdy All,
That's right, Neezer is 11 and still trots after them jacks. Since I retired we try to get out 6 days a week. Doesn't always happen but we try. Sometimes we don't see any jacks for a week and then others we may see one each day. I estimate he has run about 700-800 of the long eared critters, and served up breakfast about 24 times. So happy birthday to my good boy!

OPAH

Third Icon from the end when your posting. looks like a window, next to the film strip, click on select from computer "select file", click on the pic, click on down load and it is there.

Last edited:

inchr48

Our first Whippet was born 4/8/80, and our Wirehaired Vizsla, Dani is 7 today.

Happy Birthday to Neezer, extra ear scratches from me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Hounds 7
F Hounds 4
F Hounds 6
F Hounds 8
F Hounds 2

Top Bottom