• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Neezer is a teenager!

P304X4

Sorry I'm late.....happy #13 Neezer, lifting a beer that you have more hunts in the years to come!!

Frank X. Morris

Howdy P,
Thanx! We go out almost daily, but at his age it isn't exactly a hunt lol. He gives it his best, but them thar jacks are fast.

OPAH

I think I have seen Pictures of Neezer and family before but it would be nice to see some updated photos ?

Frank X. Morris

Howdy OPAH,
The only pic on the forum of Neezer that I know of is in the small animal forum in the Jim Matthews article running the desert jackrabbit. Now there were a bunch of pix in a thread about coursing dogs.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Hounds 7
F Hounds 4
F Hounds 8
F Hounds 2
F Hounds 6

Top Bottom