• The forum is now running on the Xenforo platform. The first time you log in here, you may have to reset your password by doing a password recovery. Your login info will be sent to the email you have listed on your account; please check your spam or junk folders if you don't see it in your inbox. If that address is invalid, obviously you won't get the email: In that case, use the contact form or the envelope icon at the top right of the header to send us your member name and a current valid email address.

Neezer news.

Frank X. Morris

Howdy All,
Neezer was having trouble breathing so we finally had to do something about it. He had surgery to open up his airway. Dr. called to tell me everything went well. Now I wait for a morning up-date and maybe bring him home.

Frank X. Morris

Howdy P,
The vocal cords grow or can't open. So they go in and tie one side open enough to allow air to get in. If not done properly it could also let in water and that ain't good. He has some water in one of the lungs so he is on antibiotics and in an oxygen kennel.

Frank X. Morris

Howdy All,
Went down to the vet and picked up Neezer. The original problem is called Bilateral Laryngeal paralysis (weak vocal cords). The operation was on the 6th. The next day he contracted Aspiration pneumonia. Doing much better.

P304X4

Glad to hear Neezer is back home....hope you'll have many more good times together. :thumbs up2:

Frank X. Morris

Howdy P,
Neezer is doing fine. We go to my local vet on Fri. to hopefully get the stiches removed from the neck. Will also check the heart and maybe set up an appointment with a cardiologist to see how the heart is doing. His heart is doing better and we stopped one of his meds. Haven't figured out pictures. The only way I get pix is if someone e-mails them to me and then I can forward them to other people.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Hounds 4
F Hounds 6
F Hounds 8
F Hounds 2
F Hounds 6

Top Bottom