Nevada Muley !

Glass eye

Reaction score
I've been checking my credit card online much too often and I've been seeing no new activity. Even today it shows no new charges. However, I noticed a discrepancy between my credit limit and my available credit; $240 worth. All 5 of my choices were for units with Wilderness Areas. Can't wait

SDHNTR

Reaction score
Awesome. That state has been good to you. Maybe 2 for 2 on P&Y critters? I still need to get out there and officially measure your antelope from last year.

Shay Mann

Reaction score
Just got a call from OregonCritters today. His card was hit for $480.00. Looks like we are going to NV as well. Don't know the unit yet. But we are going !!!!

CA Bowhunter

Reaction score
My Brother and I either drew our first choice or our last choice in NV my credit card is down $ 480. SWEET !!!!!!

BOWUNTR

Reaction score
Whatever... Screw you guys!!! I'm jealous. Congrats on the tags. I'll be picking your brains next year, with three points to cash in on. Good luck. Ed F

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CA Bowhunter @ Jun 9 2008, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
My Brother and I either drew our first choice or our last choice in NV my credit card is down $ 480. SWEET !!!!!![/b]

Atta baby!!! Congrats!!!

DMC

Reaction score
Congrats on the draw.

My continued effert to prove that "There are no deer in Nevada" has been temporarilly put on hold. So I will expect you all that drew tags to post scenery pics to prove my point. But of buy some freek chance there is one left shoot it and post a pic of the last and final deer from Nevada.

Everyone remember for next yr. "DO NOT APPLY" "THERE ARE NO DEER IN NEVADA"

Buck-eye

Reaction score
Good to hear draw success stories in the JHO family. Now, if only some NM elk draw stories would pop up.

'Ike' @ HM

Reaction score
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DMC @ Jun 10 2008, 05:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Congrats on the draw.

My continued effert to prove that "There are no deer in Nevada" has been temporarilly put on hold. So I will expect you all that drew tags to post scenery pics to prove my point. But of buy some freek chance there is one left shoot it and post a pic of the last and final deer from Nevada.

Everyone remember for next yr. "DO NOT APPLY" "THERE ARE NO DEER IN NEVADA"[/b]
Nope, not a one! By the way 'D' where'd that picture in your Avtar come from!?!?

SDHNTR

Reaction score
So my card has not been hit for a tag fee nor the $10. What does that mean? Have they not drawn my app yet?

DMC

Reaction score
Did you apply online or paper?

Prety hard to mess up online. Paper could be rejected.

I would keep the faith until you see the finals on the 20th.

Good luck

SDHNTR

Reaction score
online. I have my copy right here and everything looks fine. Although it does look like I paid my $60 application fees up front (deer, elk, lopes, and des sheep) maybe that is why I'm not getting hit with the $10 app fee?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom