Never before seen pics!

INshedpicker

Reaction score
I've finally gotten around to uploading some of my better pictures, so gather 'round and enjoy.  4 of the pics are from a Camtrakker (pre-homebrew repair), can you guess which ones?  :smile-big-blue:

My Collection

Notes about my last role:
I got a picture of a yearling buck still carrying both sides of his rack on March 17th, and another picture on March 24th of a deer that sure looks like it's got antlers starting to grow already.

Tinhorn

Reaction score
You're getting an impressive set of albums there!

I bet that Coyote is one of the Cammtrakker's, I bet the RS PIR don't go that far.....That's a dandy pix of him, I won't "Hazard" a guess on any others  he he

Tinhorn

Brotherwolf

Reaction score
Nice collection of pictures! thanks for sharing!! I like the Squirrel pic!!!

INshedpicker

Reaction score
Tinhorn, I'll give you credit for being the only brave soul to venture a guess, but unfortunately you underestimated the 'ol RS.  Don't know exactly how far the coyote was, but I've tested my to homebrews with the RS at 42-45 feet.  The last four pictures on the page are from the Camtrakker.  My homebrew takes pictures as well or better than it!

MCinIL, I do get very clear pictures with the homebrew.  For the record, I use a UV filter, but don't expose both the autofocus sensor and receiver elements.  

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Neat pics MCinIl. That yote doesn't look real shaggy for having a winter coat. I like the midnight blue doe and doe in the sunrise with snow. Mr. Squrrel forgot to say cheese in his pic.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom