New Big Game Forums

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
The Big Game Forum has been broken into several forums now like Hog, whitetail deer, muley, elk, sheep and goats. Please try and post in the appropriate forum since it helps if you do a search or scroll back for info. The new forums will also allow me to leave a lot of info here that I would have had to prune if it all was lumped into one forum.

I know some don't like change but give these new forums a chance and as the hunting season rolls around again things should work out better with seperate forums.

I put the big game posts in the best forum I could figure they should go. If your post was a coin toss where it should go, look in the muley or whitetail forums since they get the most traffic. 99% of the posts were moved, the 1% of the posts that weren't moved were posts that were double posts.

As soon as I can, I'll make a seperate forum catagory for the non hunting forums to split them away from the hunting forums. Forums like the Campfire, Recipes, Military etc, will be under the "Special Forum" Catagory where camping, travlel and backpacking is now.

Thanks for the patience while we adjust the structure of the forum to make it easier to navigate and find the info you want.

If you would like to be a moderator for this forum please let me know. You don't have to be an expert, just having some knowledge of the subject will do just fine.

~Jesse

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
The Big Game Forum has been broken into several forums now like Hog, whitetail deer, muley, elk, sheep and goats. Please try and post in the appropriate forum since it helps if you do a search or scroll back for info. The new forums will also allow me to leave a lot of info here that I would have had to prune if it all was lumped into one forum.

I know some don't like change but give these new forums a chance and as the hunting season rolls around again things should work out better with seperate forums.

I put the big game posts in the best forum I could figure they should go. If your post was a coin toss where it should go, look in the muley or whitetail forums since they get the most traffic. 99% of the posts were moved, the 1% of the posts that weren't moved were posts that were double posts.

As soon as I can, I'll make a seperate forum catagory for the non hunting forums to split them away from the hunting forums. Forums like the Campfire, Recipes, Military etc, will be under the "Special Forum" Catagory where camping, travlel and backpacking is now.

Thanks for the patience while we adjust the structure of the forum to make it easier to navigate and find the info you want.

If you would like to be a moderator for this forum please let me know. You don't have to be an expert, just having some knowledge of the subject will do just fine.

~Jesse

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score

~Jesse

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score

~Jesse

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score

~Jesse

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score

~Jesse

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score

~Jesse

ropes

Reaction score
am alaska forum is nice. I'll be in herre often.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Good to see you here Johnnie (ropes). There's a few here that have hunted and fished Alaska and a whole bunch more that dream of doing it.

Top Bottom