New Buck Pics from Homebrew Cam

BIGBUCK_N_OH

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been away for awhile, but I just put my cam out last weekend and checked it yesterday. I got 4 pictures of this guy in a 5 minute span at 9pm in the deep woods. I need to fix the flash bleed problem at night.

BIGBUCKS WESHOTS

This is about 20 yards from my main stand location. I think I saw this same buck last season twice in the same area but couldn't get him close enough for a shot.

Can't wait til October

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
Very Nice Deer... Good Buck, whereabouts you located in Ohio, Im in Richfield area!!!

The flash bleed looks like its coming thru the case, did you happen to use a clear case, If so that looks to be your problem, its bleeding thru the plastic of the case itself. Im guessing that to be the problem, but looks typical of that scenerio.

Good luck getting after that Buck

Dan

BIGBUCK_N_OH

Reaction score
OhioBowHunter,

I from Wheelersburg, Scioto county near Portsmouth. I shot a 150 clas 11 pointer in 2000 on this same 120 acre farm and about 100 yards from where this photo was taken. This deer has alot of similarities with the buck from 2000.

I believe I have had a few discussions with you on the board in the past. If I recall correctly, I believe you hunt near the Chillicothe area and killed a real nice buck a year or so ago. Is this correct?

As far as the flash bleed, This is a black case, but the only insulation between the flash and lens is from the foam. I think I need to mount a shield between the flash and lens to fix the problem.

Good luck this season.

OhioBowHunter

Reaction score
Ok Scioto county... pretty country over there.

I also believe we have talked in the past, but dont recall you being from Scioto County. I think it was on the Ohio Forum on JHO.
As for me Chillicothe, been alot of years for me there, early teens..Otherwise. I have Hunted summit county, Guernsey, meigs, and athens only in Ohio... Mostly in Summit County.

2000 is the year I also shot my best Buck as well Nov 11th 1 oclock in the afternoon, mid 170's Deer.

I will miss that old spot, lost it as of last year, so on to new grounds this year... all the years I hunted there and took several Very nice Deer from there, they all came from within 100 yards of one another.

Good Deer and on familiar grounds for you, look foreward to the tailgate picture..

Dan

Latest Posts

Top Bottom