NEW BUCK PICS

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
I have some new buck pics.  I have just added these to my website.  If you haven't checked them out lately then you might want to stop by.

I have a friend who said he has a picture of a boone and crockett buck not far from where these were taken.  If so I will see if he will let me scan it in and post it on my site.

Brian

Sorry: I forgot the link.
http://briang.netfirms.com

(Edited by Brian at 5:15 pm on Sep. 13, 2001)

Possum

Reaction score
How wide is that buck?  18" - 20".  At least!  Super nice bucks.  I can see someone is showing restraint on your land.

Fubar

Reaction score
Brian  Nice buck pics. I love those buck pics. Keep em coming.  Thanx  Fubar

Stickbow

Reaction score
Wow! Well worth the wait, Brian......Great Pics!!

Thanks for sharing.

Guru

Reaction score
Great pics. Brian.What a pile of nice bucks.
       Thanks

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Glen71,

Those deer are on the line of Texas and Arkansas.  They are located in River Bottoms in the Southwestern part of Arkansas.

Brian

Ky Kowboy

Reaction score
Boys, I believe Brian needs some help hunting this year.  There is just way too many nice bucks for him. HAHAHAHA.

Good Pics!

BackWoods

Reaction score
Brian I have some free time comming up if you need any help getting rid of some nuisance animals!!!  LOL

Brian

Inactive
Reaction score
Well guys I appreciate all the volunteers but unfortunely we have a no guest policy and as you can see a strict management program.
I was told the other day that just across the river they have spotted a deer that has two drop tines that will measure 6 to 7 inches.
I guess the old saying about the grass is greener on the other side of the fence still holds true. LOL

Brian

Gator

Reaction score
Here are some new pics in my album.  Sorry about the bush that got in the way.  I bent it over to get it out of the way, but somehow the wind or something stood it back up.  You can see the rack but you can't see his white patches very well because of the bush. I hope to get some more pics of him now that I have the bush problem resolved.

Gator

Reaction score
Here are some new pics in my album.  Sorry about the bush that got in the way.  I bent it over to get it out of the way, but somehow the wind or something stood it back up.  You can see the rack but you can't see his white patches very well because of the bush. I hope to get some more pics of him now that I have the bush problem resolved.  http://community.webshots.com/user/westflgator

woodseye

Reaction score
Like the pics. Piebalds are rare on cam pics. Thanx for sharing.

woods

Top Bottom