New buckshot camera

Arky

Reaction score
Look at this setup.  Looks like they used an ammo can.  At $379 there making a killing.  It looks a lot like some of the camera that have been made here.  I guess we aren't the only ones that visit this site.  hehehe
http://www.buckshot35.com/RTV.htm

T

the hairless one

that looks ALOT like the  one I made Last week!

Good thing is I only have about $50 in it!

rick

MBullism

Reaction score
$379.00

it's amazing... four months ago I would have seen that and thought there's no way I could justify spending that much on a camera setup.  Looking back, now that I'm "Jesseshuntingpage literate"-

THERE'S NO WAY I CAN JUSTIFY SPENDING THAT ON A CAMERA SETUP!

TmKarren

Reaction score
I can't believe It's selling for $375?????  It looks kind of ruff!  You can pay $25 more and get a IR Digital one.  I think that is the route I would go.

T

the hairless one

I HAD a deer cam dc-100 that i really loved. It was awesome but only had it 2 weeks before it got stolen. That is why i had to start making my own. The deer cam was only $250

rick

BULL MOOSE

Reaction score
Buckshot has been selling those cameras befroe the home brews ever took off on here. Our's are copies.

spectr17

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I met John, who owns Foresite (makers of Buckshot), at the SHOT show a few weeks back. He is a fan of our forum here and said he really likes all the ideas and work people have shared. Of course I just had to look through all his pics he had on display at his booth. It was a pleasure to meet John, I've been wanting to meet him in person for some time now.

After several of us here made the game cameras in ammo cans John sent me the new Buckshot RTV info. If you'll remember, a lot of people wanted a bear proof camera without all the screws to open it like the original Buckshot. You can look at several game camera websites and draw your own conclusions on where the ideas are coming from.

BOHUNTER

Reaction score
come on guys, its retail....we know the costsand all the work needed bt they have employees, insurance, roof, bla bla bla "overhead"...
i have been in the mobile home business for abt 8 years now and if ya knew the costs of a wholesale roll out the factory door price, you would never ever buy a retail home again....florida zone 2  3/2  16x80 avg...$18k retail......$31+ ..just to show...business' are in business to make money!!

Top Bottom